2023 Stamp Out Hunger
Mark Your Calendar:
Saturday, May 13th!
The National Association of Letter Carriers’ annual Stamp Out Hunger postal food drive! Three ways you can take action and help ensure everyone in our County has enough to eat:
1. Donate Food to be Picked Up at Your Mailbox:
- Place a bag of nonperishable foods (no glass jars, please) next to your mailbox prior to mail delivery on Saturday, May 13, and your letter carrier will ensure that your donation gets to our neighbors in need!
2. Spread the word!
- Take a picture of yourself setting out your donated items and share on social media using #AACFB and #StampOutHunger.
- Mark yourself “going” and share our event post on social media with your friends, family, coworkers, or community groups to help us raise awareness. Here’s the link: Facebook Stamp Out Hunger event post.
- Forward this information to your co-workers and friends!
3. No extra food to donate? Make a donation!
- Help us purchase fresh produce, lean meats, and specialty items like baby diapers and nutritional drinks that are distributed to our 80+ member agency food pantries located throughout Anne Arundel County. Click to make a donation!