The 35th Annual Harvest for the Hungry, Kids Helping Kids Food & Funds Drive kicks off Monday, October 3rd, and continues through Monday, October 31, 2022. We hope that your school will participate in this year’s drive and help raise funds and food to donate to the Anne Arundel County Food Bank (AACFB)! In this celebratory year, we challenge AA Co Public Schools to beat the records of the past including:
- 2013 Most Food Collected: 226,000 pounds
- 2014 Most Money Raised: $111,000
Year after year, Harvest for the Hungry, Kids Helping Kids remains our largest food and funds drive of the year – helping make sure our Anne Arundel County neighbors in need have enough food to eat.
Please complete the online participation below form by September 23rd
Download your Coordinator Information Toolkit packet for all the update to date information you need about Harvest for the Hungry, Kids Helping Kids food & funds drive.
- Canned proteins such as tuna, chicken, or Spam
- Canned meals such as Chef Boyardee
- Peanut butter (and jelly)
- Pasta and pasta sauce
- 1 lb. bags of rice
- 1 lb. bags of beans (pinto, black, mixed)
- Baby Formula & Food
- Ensure/Nutritional supplement drinks for older adults
- Healthy snacks such as breakfast bars