Submit your Volunteer Interest Form
Get the process started to become a volunteer at Anne Arundel County Food Bank today! Take a couple minutes to submit your volunteer interest form and our volunteer coordinator will follow-up with you to give you all the information you need to start volunteering with us!
NOTE: In order to protect our staff, and volunteers, and keep the food flowing out to those in need, all volunteers must be up-to-date vaccinated and provide proof of vaccination for COVID-19.
- Complete the volunteer interest form above. Our volunteer coordinator will respond to your interest and give you our current volunteer opportunities as well as send you our volunteer waiver form.
- Schedule your volunteer date.
- Complete your volunteer waiver form prior to volunteering.
- On the date of your volunteer shift, please bring your proof of COVID-19 vaccination card.
- COVID-19 Vaccination policy: In order to protect our staff, and volunteers, and keep the food flowing out to those in need, all volunteers must be vaccinated and provide proof of vaccination. Face masks are optional at this time but may change due to CDC guidance.
- We do not accept court ordered or pre-trial community service volunteers.
- We do accept service learning volunteers (School, Scouts, etc.) for food drives.
- Children ages 8-15 must have a parent or chaperone of 21 years of age or older volunteer alongside of them the entire shift. A parent or guardian must also fill out a minor waiver form for each child.
- Children 16-17 years old may volunteer without a chaperone, but the parent/guardian must fill out a minor waiver form prior to their volunteer shift.
- Volunteers must wear closed-toed shoes. No shorts or tank tops.
- Physical requirements vary by activity, please check with the volunteer coordinator.
- Group volunteers must be able to stand for up to the three hours.
- Volunteer Drivers: Volunteers must be able to complete a DOT Physical and have a valid DOT medical card required to drive commercial vehicles (AACFB will pay for this expense).