Submit your Volunteer Interest Form
Get the process started to become a volunteer at Anne Arundel County Food Bank today! Take a couple minutes to submit your volunteer interest form and our volunteer coordinator will follow-up with you to give you all the information you need to start volunteering with us!
NOTE: In order to protect our staff, and volunteers, and keep the food flowing out to those in need, all volunteers must be 18 years of age or older and who are up-to-date vaccinated and provide proof of vaccination. See our full COVID-19 policy below the sign-up form.
- Complete the volunteer interest form above. Our volunteer coordinator will respond to your interest and give you our current volunteer opportunities as well as send you our volunteer waiver form.
- Schedule your volunteer date.
- Complete your volunteer waiver form prior to volunteering.
- On the date of your volunteer shift, please bring your proof of COVID-19 vaccination card.
- COVID-19 Vaccination policy: In order to protect our staff, and volunteers, and keep the food flowing out to those in need, all volunteers must be vaccinated and provide proof of vaccination. Face masks are optional at this time but may change due to CDC guidance.
- We do not accept court ordered or pre-trial community service volunteers.
- We do accept service learning volunteers (School, Scouts, etc.) for food drives.
- You must be 18 years to volunteer as an individual.
- Volunteers must wear closed-toed shoes. No shorts or tank tops.
- Physical requirements vary by activity, please check with the volunteer coordinator.
- Group volunteers must be able to stand for up to the three hours.
- Volunteer Drivers: Volunteers must be able to complete a DOT Physical and have a valid DOT medical card required to drive commercial vehicles (AACFB will pay for this expense).