Submit your Volunteer Interest Form
Get the process started to become a volunteer at Anne Arundel County Food Bank today! Take a couple minutes to submit your volunteer interest form and our volunteer coordinator will follow-up with you to give you all the information you need to start volunteering with us!
- Complete the volunteer interest form above. Our volunteer coordinator will respond to your interest and give you our current volunteer opportunities as well as send you our volunteer waiver form.
- Schedule your volunteer date.
- Complete your volunteer waiver form prior to volunteering.
- At this time, we are unable to accept court ordered or pre-trial community service volunteers.
- We do accept service learning volunteers (School, Scouts, etc.) for food drives.
- Children ages 8-15 must have a parent or chaperone of 21 years of age or older volunteer alongside of them the entire shift. A parent or guardian must also fill out a minor waiver form for each child.
- Children 16-17 years old may volunteer without a chaperone, but the parent/guardian must fill out a minor waiver form prior to their volunteer shift.
- Volunteers must wear closed-toed shoes. No shorts or tank tops.
- Physical requirements vary by activity, please check with the volunteer coordinator.
- Group volunteers must be able to stand for up to the three hours.
- Volunteer Drivers: Volunteers must be able to complete a DOT Physical and have a valid DOT medical card required to drive commercial vehicles (AACFB will pay for this expense).